Here are 10 companies that develop robots for construction and are in commercial operation, in alphabetical order.
The featured companies are
- Advanced Construction Robotics
- Branch Technology
- Built Robotics
- Construction Robotics
- Dusty Robotics
- FBR – Fastbricks Robotics
- Hyperion Robotics
- Scaled Robotics
Note: Check out our latest list with more construction robotics companies.
Advanced Construction Robotics
ACR is a world-leading innovator of autonomous robotic equipment.
- Tybot, the autonomous rebar-tying robot
- IronBot; works independently of, or complementary to TyBot, and will autonomously carry and place rebar for horizontal concrete applications
A prefabrication and technology company that specializes in large-scale 3d printing.
- Design and development (in-house design team)
- Digital production (algorithms & process)
- Physical manufacturing (Branch is home of the world’s largest freeform 3D printers)
The company upgrades off-the-shelf heavy equipment with AI guidance systems and enables machines to operate fully autonomously.
- Autonomous dozer
- Autonomous excavator
- Autonomous CLT
Construction Robotics is dedicated to developing affordable, leading-edge robotics and automation equipment for the construction industry.
- Mule135: MULE (Material Unit Lift Enhancer) is a lift assist device designed for handling and placing material weighing up to 135 lbs on a construction site.
- SAM100: SAM, short for Semi-Automated Mason, is a brick laying robot designed and engineered by Construction Robotics. SAM100 is the first commercially available bricklaying robot for onsite masonry construction.
The company provides automated layout services to the construction industry. The layout robots bring BIM information out onto the field.
- Robotic layout automation that eliminates manual steps in the BIM->field workflow
FBR – Fastbricks Robotics
FBR designs, develops, builds and operates dynamically stabilized robots to address global needs.
- Hadrian X, a unique construction robot mounted into a classic cab over engine truck to easily transport it to and from a location for on-site building.
- Fastbrick Wall System that uses optimized blocks specifically designed for Hadrian X.
- Dynamic Stabilisation Technology (DST™) reacts to wind, vibration and other environmental factors instantly, enabling precise positioning of objects over large distances outside.
Hyperion Robotics develops robotic 3D printing technologies to make construction processes safer, faster and more cost-effective.
- Project development
- Hyperion 3D Printing System
KEWAZO offers smart robotic elevators for industrial and construction sites, with the first application focus being scaffolding assembly.
- KEWAZO offers smart robotic elevators that significantly improve scaffolding assembly process by delivering parts Just-In-Time and Just-In-Place during assembly.
A dedicated group of people with vast experience in Robotics, Computer Vision, 3D Modeling, Motion Control algorithms, AI and of course Construction.
- a smart autonomous plastering robot, which operates along-side workers in a construction site.
The company’s mission is to modernize construction with Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, thereby creating a manufacturing process that is lean, efficient and cost-effective.
- A site monitoring robot that helps track the progress of a construction project