Grant Harris, Director of Business Development at Exyn Technologies, is Aarni Heiskanen’s guest on the AEC Business podcast. Exyn provides autonomous aerial robot systems for the construction industry.
The discussion topics include:
- Exyn’s background
- The challenges and limitations of manually operated drones
- What added value do autonomous drones provide
- How to turn a drone autonomous
- Data that Exyn provides and how it integrates with other systems and tools used in construction
- How customers can start using Exyn’s solution
- What’s in the future for Exyn
About Exyn Technologies
Exyn Technologies is pioneering autonomous aerial robot systems for complex, GPS-denied environments. The company’s full-stack solution enables flexible deployment of single or multi-robots that can intelligently navigate and dynamically adapt to complex environments in real-time. For the first time, industries like mining, logistics, and construction can benefit from a single, integrated solution to capture critical and time-sensitive data in a safer, more affordable, and more efficient way.
Exyn is powered by a team of experts in autonomous systems, robotics, and industrial engineering, and is a spin-out of the University of Pennsylvania’s world-renowned GRASP Laboratory. The company is VC-backed and privately held, with headquarters in Philadelphia.
For more information, please visit www.exyn.com.