Silvia Taurer, the founder of LivingRoomCraftZ, says that BIM is more than a technology or a methodology. It is a collaborative mindset that is becoming elemental for the renewal of the construction industry.
LivingRoomCraftZ, a Delft company, helps clients implement BIM and Integrated Project Delivery. They are specialized in Autodesk products (e.g. Revit Architecture/Structure/MEP and AutoCAD) but offer BIM related consulting services regardless of the technology employed.
Silvia founded LivingRoomCraftZ in 2008 and is a founding member of the RTC Europe Foundation since 2012. She has contributed to conferences such as RTC Europe and BILT Europe as well as influenced other industry related events.
The next Built Europe will take place in Ljubljana, Slovenia, October 11-13, 2018. The deadline for the Call of Abstracts is January 28, 2018.
Here are the links mentioned in the podcast:
- The LivingRoomCraftZ blog: https://livingroomcraftz.wordpress.com
- The website: www.livingroomcraftz.com
- General info on BILT Europe 2018: http://www.rtcevents.com/bilt/eur18/
- Info on the BILT Academy initiative will be updated regularly: https://blogbiltacademy.wordpress.com
- Email: silvia.taurer(at)livingroomcraftz.com