Branding AEC Services – Interview with Tobias Dahlberg
In this podcast interview Tobias Dahlberg, CEO of Wonder Agency, talks about branding. You’ll learn what a brand means, how to develop a brand, and why branding is a strategic question.
- What is your definition of “brand”?
- Assuming that I’m developing a new service in the construction industry, why should I pay attention to branding as part of my strategy?
- Can you walk us through the process of creating and launching a brand for a service?
- What do you think about the relationship between a company brand and branding individual services?
- Do you have tips for naming a service?
Tobias also talks about his mission and future plans.
Wonder Agency partners with ambitious clients to create breakthroughs for their brands by fulfilling their true potential. The company mixes the disciplines of strategy, branding, design and innovation. Wonder has worked with brands such as Fiskars, Coca-Cola, Paulig, Iittala, and many more. You can learn more about Tobias at www.tobiasdahlberg.com and about the services his company provides at www.wonderagency.com.
Listen to the interview (also on iTunes)
If you like my blog and podcast, subscribe to my monthly newsletter!