Circular Economy for AEC Firms – Interview with Pöyry
I had the pleasure to visit the headquarters of Pöyry and meet with Jaana Tyynismaa and Jouni Honkala. In this episode 48 of the AEC Business Podcast we talk about circular economy.
Pöyry is an international consulting and engineering company that serves clients globally across the energy, industry and infrastructure sectors. Last year, the net sales of Pöyry Group were over half a billion euros, with around six thousand employees.
Jaana is President of Environmental Business in Pöyry Northern Europe. Jouni is the leader of Mining and Metals Business in Finland, also doing business in Scandinavia.
We discuss the following topics
- What is circular economy and what are its main drivers
- Why AEC companies should care about circular economy
- What are some ways for AEC firms to start implementing the new model
- Pöyry is planning to build a 100 percent recyclable factory. Jaana and Jouni describe the the project.
- The future of circular economy in Pöyry’s business
To learn more about Pöyry and their offering, visit http://www.poyry.com/.
Listen to the interview (also on iTunes)