Construction Marketing Outlook 2014 – Survey Results
Construction Marketing Association conducted a national survey of construction professionals to further understand current marketing plans and priorities in the construction industry. For 2014, 86.8% of respondents indicated they plan to increase their overall marketing activities and budgets, while 13.2% reported a planned decrease in marketing budgets.
The respondents were asked the following questions:
1. For the coming fiscal year, do you intend to increase or decrease overall marketing activities and budgets?
2. What traditional marketing tactics will you increase or decrease in 2014?
3. What Internet marketing tactics will you increase or decrease in 2014?
4. What lead generation marketing tactics will you increase or decrease in 2014?
5. What construction industry trend will impact your business most in 2014?
6. How do you classify your company?
7. What is the approximate size of your company?
See the survey results at 2014 Construction Marketing Outlook- Survey Results.