This is our updated list of construction robotics companies presented in alphabetical order.
We update this list regularly. If you want to suggest additions or changes to this list, please contact us.
Advanced Construction Robotics
ACR is a world-leading innovator of autonomous robotic equipment.
- Tybot, the autonomous rebar-tying robot
- IronBot; works independently of, or complementary to TyBot, and will autonomously carry and place rebar for horizontal concrete applications
Blue Ocean Robotics
We develop, produce and sell professional service robots primarily in healthcare, hospitality, construction and agriculture. Our portfolio includes brands like UVD Robots; GoBe Robots; PTR Robots and a handful of other service robots. Blue Ocean Robotics is the world’s first – Robot Venture Factory.
SPOT – the mobile robot designed for sensing, inspection, and remote operation.
Canvas is a construction robotics startup that brings together the expert skills of a journeyman with cutting-edge robotics technology to achieve higher quality work, make job sites safer, and improve the places in which we live, work, sleep, and play.
Construction Robotics is dedicated to developing affordable, leading-edge robotics and automation equipment for the construction industry.
- Mule135: MULE (Material Unit Lift Enhancer) is a lift assist device designed for handling and placing material weighing up to 135 lbs on a construction site.
- SAM100: SAM, short for Semi-Automated Mason, is a brick laying robot designed and engineered by Construction Robotics. SAM100 is the first commercially available bricklaying robot for onsite masonry construction.
The world’s first mortar raking robot
The company provides automated layout services to the construction industry. The layout robots bring BIM information out onto the field.
- Robotic layout automation that eliminates manual steps in the BIM->field workflow
FBR – Fastbricks Robotics
FBR designs, develops, builds and operates dynamically stabilized robots to address global needs.
- Hadrian X, a unique construction robot mounted into a classic cab over engine truck to easily transport it to and from a location for on-site building.
- Fastbrick Wall System that uses optimized blocks specifically designed for Hadrian X.
- Dynamic Stabilisation Technology (DST™) reacts to wind, vibration and other environmental factors instantly, enabling precise positioning of objects over large distances outside.
Hyperion Robotics develops robotic 3D printing technologies to make construction processes safer, faster and more cost-effective.
- Project development
- Hyperion 3D Printing System
KEWAZO offers smart robotic elevators for industrial and construction sites, with the first application focus being scaffolding assembly.
- KEWAZO offers smart robotic elevators that significantly improve scaffolding assembly process by delivering parts Just-In-Time and Just-In-Place during assembly.
Les Companions offers a collaborative robot for painters. Intended for second-fix work, PACO assists the painter on sanding and painting works and on renovated or new constructions.
Odico® is a pioneer in robotics and digital manufacturing. Our mission is to transform the global construction industry. Using technology, we increase efficiency and unleash the industry’s innovative potential.
A dedicated group of people with vast experience in Robotics, Computer Vision, 3D Modeling, Motion Control algorithms, AI and of course Construction.
- A smart autonomous plastering robot, which operates along-side workers in a construction site.
Q-Bot’s robots spray insulation under building floors. The insulation immediately reduces the heat lost through the floor and stops draughts.
For more than 25 years, Sarcos has created dexterous robotic systems designed to master the world’s most dangerous and unpredictable environments.
- Guardian S, a surveillance and inspection tool
- Guardian XO, an exoskeleton
- Guardian XT, a tele-operated dexterous robot
The company’s mission is to modernize construction with Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, thereby creating a manufacturing process that is lean, efficient and cost-effective.
- A site monitoring robot that helps track the progress of a construction project
Toggle’s full stack robotics and automation solution for rebar fabrication and assembly multiplies labor productivity by 3x and increases overall production 5x over traditional assembly methods.
The number of companies in the list is 17.