The discussion topics include:
- Aarni’s career path
- Why great construction stories often remain untold and how to fix it
- Examples of good communicators
- Memorable WDBE moments
- What WDBE is as an event, and is the WDBE community like
- The digital transformation of the industry
- Awarding industry trailblazers
- Expectations for WDBE 2023
About Aarni Heiskanen
He has a master’s degree in architecture and worked as an architect and architectural R&D manager for over a decade. He was one of the pioneers in integrated computer-aided design in the Nordics. In mid-1990s, Aarni became an internet entrepreneur and, in the 2000s, a Certified Management Consultant (CMC) helping IT organizations in strategic planning and change programs.
At Thinking Portfolio, a company Aarni co-founded, he developed the first version of SaaS software for business portfolio management. It now has 400,000 users globally.
Today, Aarni specializes in AECO product commercialization and communication.
Aarni has authored business books and written articles for local and international magazines. He runs an award-winning blog and podcast at AEC-Business.com.
You can connect with Aarni on LinkedIn.