In this episode of WDBE Talks, Aarni Heiskanen interviews Dr. Pallavi Mohan, a Senior Scientist and Solutions Architect at NVIDIA. They discuss Pallavi’s work in the XR and digital twins research space and the potential of digital twins and extended reality technologies for the built environment sector. Pallavi shares her journey into her current position at NVIDIA and how she leverages her expertise in virtual environments to create dynamic virtual experiences.
The topics of the discussion include:
Pallavi’s journey into her current position at NVIDIA
- What digital twins are and how they can help us create more sustainable built environments
- The tools and technologies Pallavi uses in her work
- How the evolution of technology affects how we interact with the built environment
- What is the role of data, machine learning, and AI in Pallavi’s work, and how she sees them evolving in the future
- How property developers, architects, and tech developers can use NVIDIA Omniverse to develop and deploy new solutions
- Thoughts about Pallavi’s coming WDBE keynote
About Dr. Pallavi Mohan
Dr Pallavi Mohan is a Senior Scientist and Solutions Architect at NVIDIA Germany, where she drives research collaborations with institutions on the Omniverse platform. She has a background in XR and digital twin research.
Since its founding in 1993, NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) has pioneered accelerated computing. The company’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined computer graphics, ignited the era of modern AI, and is fueling the creation of the metaverse. NVIDIA is now a full-stack computing company with data-center-scale offerings reshaping the industry.