AEC TechTV and World of Digital Built Environment WDBE are organizing an open webinar on September 22, 2021, at 2 pm UK summer time. The WDBE Community Session looks at the latest advancements in digitalized infrastructure construction and offers a peek into the future.
The presentations are as follows:
- Situational awareness in infra projects – Olli Planting, Development Manager, InfraKit
- The Integrated Data Environment – Kelly Doyle, COO, ProjectReady
- Establishing corporate-level drone and BIM operations for construction works – Jero Juujärvi, BIM Coordinator, Kreate Group
- Supersensing in earthmoving – Miika Kostamo, Novatron
- The Digital Roads of the Future Initiative – Dr. Ioannis Brilakis, Laing O’Rourke Reader in Construction Engineering at University of Cambridge
The audience can ask questions during the two Q&A sections.