Popular in 2016 and Plans for 2017
Happy Holidays and an Innovative New Year 2017! A warm thank to all my interviewees, my readers, and those who shared my content on social media. Here are the most popular posts from 2016 and plans for 2017.
The Most Popular Posts in 2016
I published 57 posts in 2016. These are the top 10 in popularity:
- Peter Vesterbacka of Rovio: The FINEST Tunnel and More
- Virtual Reality for Construction
- Benefits and Pitfalls of Partnerships Between Companies
- Virtual Reality for Homebuyers – Interview with Teatime Research
- Augmented and Mixed Reality in Construction
- A New Perspective on Mapping Construction Sites with the Crane Camera System
- Adopting a Culture of Experimentation in Construction
- Housing Solutions for Asylum Seekers: Competition Winners
- Ten Ways to Innovate AEC Services – Part 1
- Connecting Real Estate Developers with Consultants – Interview with Savannah de Savary of IndustryHub
What’s Coming in 2017?
I launched AEC-Business.com in June 2012. I will continue publishing this blog and podcast in the coming year. My focus is on innovative and game-changing people, companies, products, and services in the construction industry. Based on what we’ve already seen, 2017 will be a very interesting year in this respect.
I’ve done some successful webinars in the past. I’ve also streamed live video from a few events. The AEC Hackathon Helsinki videos from June got over 18,000 views. Encouraged by these experiences, I’m planning on doing webinars on topics like virtual/augmented reality, startups, service productization, and interesting products/services. To be able to do that, I’m looking for partners who’d like to reach the most influential and enterprising audience in construction.
If you’re interested in collaborating with me, start the conversation at .