Recap of 2015 and Plans for 2016
Here are highlights from last year and a few words about the future of my podcast and blog.
The most popular posts and podcast episodes in 2015
The most popular of last year’s blog posts were
- How Scrum Entered Sweco Structures and Forever Changed the Way They Manage Projects
- A Finnish Startup Takes 3D Printing of Buildings to a New Level
- The Future of 3D Printing in Construction
These were the most downloaded podcast episodes
- Innovating with LEGOs – Interview with Per Kristiansen
- Life Cycle Assessment with One Click – Interview with Ryan Zizzo
- State of IPD in Finland – Interview with Lauri Merikallio
What’s coming next
I’ll continue to provide inspiration, ideas, and education. I want to serve, especially, innovators and game changers in the construction industry.
I want to improve interaction with my audience. Please, join my LinkedIn group AEC Business and start the conversation!
If you have ideas or tips, email me at aarni(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)aepartners.fi.
If you like my blog and podcast, subscribe to my monthly newsletter!