ReCoTech is an official side event for Europe’s biggest startup gathering, Slush. A full house of real estate and construction tech enthusiasts assembled on the last day of November in Helsinki. After the morning presentations, 300 meetings between established companies and startups took place in just two hours.
I did 20 interviews with thought leaders, industry practitioners, and startups for the event’s publication, ReCoTech Review. My company, AE Partners, produced the print and audio versions of the magazine.
Here’s a list of the interviews:
- My Tips for Startups – Henrik Steinbrecher
- Growing Interest in Proptech – Samuli Sirén, Redstone
- Startups are the Innovation Leaders – Maurits Cammeraat, INREV
- Value from Digitalization – Petri Roininen, Investors House
- BLOXHUB – The Urban Innovation Hub – Torben Klitgaard, BLOXHUB
- The Future is MOW – Pia Arrhenius, Sponda
- Symbiotic Buildings by Tieto – Tomi Teikko, Tieto
- The Most Innovative Company Will Win – Pekka Metsi & Teemu Hausen, Granlund
- The Digital Future for Newsec – Tomi Ventovuori, Newsec
- From Data to Business Value – Markku Moilanen & Timo Hautakoski, Ramboll
- From Properties to Work Environments – Jussi Hirvelä, Senate Properties
- A Hub Needs an Operating System – Ola Sundell, HUB13
- Investing in the Digital Transformation – Daniel Kraft, Stronghold
- Fira is Building a Movement – Ville Wikström & Mikael Långström, Fira
- An Active and Patient Investor – Timo Kokkila, Pontos
- Nature as a Service – Aki Soudunsaari, Naava
- Going International with SaaS – Magnus Svantegård, Datscha
- IBM Makes Buildings Cognitive with Watson IoT – Claire Penny, IBM
- The Bionic Design Tool – Niko Eiden, Varjo
- Interface with the Digital Twin – Hans Kristian Grani, Areo
The publisher of the magazine is RAKLI ry, I wrote the articles, Jukka Pylväs did the wonderful illustrations, and Lewis McGuffie the layout.
You can download the pdf version or listen to each article separately at https://recotech.fi/review/.