Is putting data to work a top priority for you in 2022? Are you tired of jargon around data ecosystems? Do you want an easy-to-use and continuously improving solution for data sharing? Join Platform of Trust’s free 3-hour online event No Time to BS on January 25, 2022.
You will hear how to unlock data and create trust in the built environment. You’ll learn about use cases and forerunner views on how to put data to work.
Here are my picks from the event’s program:
- YIT and TAKT.ing: Scalable, easy to use, and continuously improving production system with takt planning
- Jatke and Confederation of Finnish Construction Industries RT: Busting the myth of difficult cooperation
- KONE: People movement is the embodiment of ESG
- Nylund: Low-value data can be valuable for sustainability
- Vastuu Group: The data value chain, and why it matters more now than ever
The event is free and in English. Register now at Platform of Trust.
NOTE: 15 attending companies will receive a special event offer from Platform of Trust.
About Platform of Trust
Platform of Trust offers a Nordic Flatpack approach to data interoperability. Theirs is the world’s first platform that performs harmonization, data rights compliance, and business quality improvement services for companies with data ecosystems. The cost and time savings are significant compared to traditional methods offered by integrators.
Source: Platform of Trust, January 19, 2022