Run Your Service Business from Your Phone – Interview with Joe Crisara, CEO of Jobi
This is my interview with Joe Crisara, CEO of jobi. We’re discussing the company’s award-winning service contractor app and platform.
Who are you and what does your company do?
My name is Joe Crisara and I have over 35 years’ experience in the small service business and consulting industry. I started out as the owner of a contracting business, and have taken my firsthand experience into the consulting realm to train contractors in service-based industries. I spend a majority of my time educating business owners, managers, technicians and sales professionals across the country. It’s my goal to educate individuals in the “blue collar service business” on how to change their thinking and grow their sales.
Our company is dedicated to helping service contractors in industries such as electrical, HVAC and plumbing trades reach their full potential through live training, online coaching and revolutionary software. Whether guiding contractors on a live coaching call, in-person workshop, interactive video or our new custom software – we will transform your personal economy.
I saw a huge need in the marketplace for contractors to automate all of the monotonous processes in the service business, and to create a channel for homeowners to stay connected with their service providers.
Jobi is a revolutionary new field service software that provides contractors with a platform to manage and grow their business, right from their phone. From scheduling to dispatch, price packaging to invoices, GPS mapping to sales metrics and much more – we’ve compiled all the tools a contractor could possibly need. Jobi also comes with an accompanying homeowner app for customers to book calls directly. Generate more sales on the same number of calls, and create a steady revenue stream. Keep your customer data accessible in the field with a tap, and watch your business skyrocket.
All you need is an internet connection to get jobi up and running. After activation, dispatchers can send technicians to service calls according to skills and location. Upon arrival, service professionals present custom pricing packages, on-the-fly invoices and accept payments by simply using the camera on their phone or tablet. Users can also integrate their entire customer database, accounting software and flat rate pricing guide to get everything needed to run and grow a business in one place. This saves time in dispatching, scheduling, presenting and processing payments.
If you’d prefer to stay in the office, jobi allows you to present to prospects remotely and track sales trends in real time per department, plan or technician. Lastly, jobi sends a text to your customers to download the homeowner app so they can view their service plan, invoices, history, warranties and book their next service call directly with you. Save time on the busy work, so you can focus on providing the best service and creating lasting, profitable relationships for years to come.
Who are your customers and what benefits can they expect to get from your service?
Jobi was created for field service professionals in industries such as restoration, electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling, landscaping, painting, cleaning and roofing. Our software offers a complete suite of tools necessary to streamline and grow your service business including:
- Schedule service calls and dispatch opportunities.
- Track technicians in the field and find the fastest route via GPS mapping.
- Get your own branded homeowners app to stay connected with customers.
- Create premium, mid-range and economy choices in one click, proven to boost sales.
- View sales by technician, department or task on the real-time dashboard to set goals for growth.
- Record audio during service calls for training purposes and to improve customer satisfaction.
- Scan credit cards using the camera on your phone.
- Capture signatures all in the app, no paperwork.
- Import and export to QuickBooks to keep all transactions in sync.
- Create on-the-fly digital invoices for individual products and services.
- Customers can track service plans, warranties and service history right from their phone.
- Make remote presentations and share with all decisions makers.
- Easily track purchasing trends on the real-time results dashboard.
- See key performance indicators such as closing ratio, total calls, average invoice and billable hours.
What are your fees and what are the main features included today?
We have three different plans according to your team size and needs. View pricing plans at www.jobi.pro to get started today!
Where can our readers learn more and contact you?
You can schedule a demo here: https://www.appointmentcore.com/app/freeslots/bdkXEc
Our support team can be reached during business hours at support(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)jobi.pro or (877) 764-6304.
We are initially marketing jobi towards service professionals and equipment vendors. However, as more and more contractors invite their customers to use jobi over time, we plan to build a complete service ecosystem in which both parties can have full transparency.