The AEC Hackathon in Berlin on July 20-22, 2018
The AEC Hackathon is coming to Berlin, the capital of Germany, on July 20-22, 2018!
The AEC (Architecture, Engineering, Construction) Hackathon was created to give those designing, building, and maintaining our built environment the opportunity to collaborate with cutting-edge technologies and its developers and designers. It’s a weekend of geeking at its finest for improving the industries that affect all that live or work in a house or building. It has quickly become a global community of innovators that include all elements of the built environment.
The organizers of the Berlin event have shaped an exhilarating program on robotics, generative design, IoT, AR/VR, and web services for you!
Check out some of the speakers:
- Dominik Bösl – Vice President Consumer Driven Robotics, KUKA AG (DE)
- Casey Hemingway – Manufacturing Engineer, MX3D (NL)
- Wolfgang Bücken, Business Development DACH, Topcon Positioning (DE)
- Maarten Zanen – Business Leader Asset Data Analytics, Arcadis (NL)
- Mo Akbari – CEO, Holobuilder (USA)
- Matteo Cominetti – Sr. Automation Developer ARUP (UK)
- Kris Rimslagh – Co Founder, hsbcad (BE)
- Radu Gidei – BIM Manager Grimshaw Architects (UK)
- Jaime Ronsales, Senior Developer Consultant FORGE, Autodesk (USA)
- Joerg Petri – Director Nowlab, BigRep (DE)
- Damian Harasymczuk, Software Engineer, Contecht (DE)
- And many more….
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Why you should attend:
- Test out new cutting-edge technologies
- Connect with leading BIM experts, developers, and students
- Solve real-world industry problems
How can you engage in the event?
Come on by
Join us for the weekend, observe, and offer your industry expertise to teams as needed. Encourage others in your company to join you as this is a great way to get exposed to new technologies and meet other innovators in top AEC firms.
Team up and solve an Industry Problems
Bring a problem you want to solve or a company/industry challenge. The Friday Night Lightning Rounds are open to all that want to propose an idea and form a team around improving some element of the design, build, and operational process. Past teams have created high-tech solutions for tracking tools, high-end BIM solutions,VR for jobsite safety training, and much more. Visit our YouTube channel to watch past team presentation.
Learn how to develop on Innovative Software Platforms
If you are an IT affinitive user or a software developer and you always wanted to learn how to develop on FORGE, Dynamo Studio, KUKA Robot, come and join our free Developer Workshops in the afternoon before the event.
Take a look at our Developer Prep Workshops
If you like my blog and podcast, subscribe to my monthly newsletter!